We offer our clients digital, imaging, and writing services to support their creative activities and to market or promote their business in an efficient and affordable way. With MediaNeighbours, you too can find everything you need under one roof.
MediaNeighbours was conceived to bring together the varied skills and experiences of two creative professionals in order to better serve authors, artists, small businesses, and nonprofits in need of digital and print solutions.
Mary Neighbour is a published, award-winning author and an editor of fiction and nonfiction books since 1995. She excels in helping others express what they want to say, how they want to say it, in a professional way that meets publishing standards.
Andrew Neighbour is an award-winning commercial photographer and fine artist who has worked with digital tools since the advent of the desktop computer. Specializing in creative design and color management, Andrew delivers original designs and artist reproductions that remain true to the client's concept.
Hannah Neighbour applies her multiple talents in copy writing, marketing, and communications to round out our MediaNeighbours team.
We use state-of-the-art equipment and software to assist you in designing, publishing, and marketing your book, artwork, and business products:
• Interactive website authoring tools for PC and Mac
• E-commerce and social networking functions
• Flash and slideshow design feature
• InDesign, PageMaker, PhotoShop, and Lightroom to create and deliver digital files
• Canon ProSLR digital cameras & lenses, with professional lighting and staging
• Family Tree Maker for family genealogies and histories and
• Microsoft Word, Apple Pages, and WordPerfect for text and copy editing