Since 1995, we have helped businesses to develop their promotional literature and individuals to self-publish their books. Under the MediaNeighbours roof, you will work closely with us to perfect your image and design concept, whether for book or for advertisement.
What do page layout and book production mean?
These terms refer to the development of promotional literature as well as books, covering a series of choices and steps to achieve the final product:
• Design concept
• Determination of overall size and dimension
• Choice of materials (e.g., type of paper, type of cover, printing process)
• Selection of typeface
• Composition of elements (e.g., headers, footers, body text, titles, page numbers, graphic designs, photographs) and
• Execution and production
What if I want to use my own artwork or photographs?
We provide full imaging services to perfect, adjust, or restore your images for publication. We’ll even shoot photos for you!
Here is a list of some of the collateral items we can help you develop:
• Art books for individual artists
• Coffee table books
• Artist portfolios
• Memoirs and family histories
• School and organizational histories
• Children’s books
• Press releases
• Brochures, flyers, and posters
• Newsletters and e-blasts and
• Letterhead, business cards, and logos