I'm an author; why would I need a photographer?
Authors generally don’t need much photography, but most do need:
- high-quality images of their books for print and digital promotion
- a portrait of the author for the book jacket and for promotion
- illustrations pertinent to your subject and
- photography or images for cover design
I’m an artist concerned about the reproduction of my work, especially accurate color reproduction. What do you offer?
Artists typically have a strong need for photography—on and off the Web—and many experience the dismay of seeing their beautiful artwork reduced to muddy colors and poorly-lighted photographs. We offer:
- two studios equipped for 2-D and 3-D artwork
- controlled lighting
- professional cameras and photography equipment
- state-of-the-art color management and calibration
- professional printing (including large format) and
- delivery of images in low or high resolution to meet your requirements
I own a retail store. I not only need good photos for my website, but I need images for advertisements in high-end magazines. Can you do both?
Businesses and organizations often suffer the same problems as artists when they want high-resolution images for advertisements and promotion. With MediaNeighbours, you receive the highest quality digital photographs suitable for all publication media (electronic or print). In addition to the above, businesses may also want:
- table-top, macro, and full-size product photography
- studio and environmental portraiture
- image correction and manipulation with advanced PhotoShop techniques
- high-resolution film and photograph scanning
- photo-restoration and
- stock photography
Visit www.photographersantafe.com to review all of our commercial photography services. Satisfaction is guaranteed and references can be provided. Please contact us to discuss your needs.